This is latest model for producing “Bonell” type innerspring units. It can produce innerspring units directly from wire.
- Firstly the steel wire is coiled to a spring;
- Then transferred and inserted to the assembler by the automatic feeding system.
- After this, the upper and lower springs are coiled together at the same time and helical wire is coiled, cut and clamped at both ends automatically.
- When a unit is finished, it could be ejected automatically.
This model produces Bonell springs for mattress at speeds of 80 pcs/min.
In a single cycle, the wire is coiled to a spring, knotted at both ends, heat treated and to be collected to an outlet channel. The coiler utilizes a fully integrated computerized Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Servo control system, also with two CPU and high sensitive touch screen to reach remote-control support. All machine functions including wire feeding length, heat treatment, lubrication and self-protecting are automatically controlled.
This machinery is for assembling Bonell springs.
The features include:
- Can be operated by one person efficiently.
- Accepts variation of steel wire gauge, spring end ring, spring height and produces spring units within a certain limitation.
- Coils upper and lower springs together at same time automatically.
- Helical wire is coiled, cut, and clamped at both ends automatically.
- Spring rows can be set on the computer, and the spring units can be ejected automatically when the number of set rows is achieved.
It can produce innerspring units directly from wire.
In a single cycle, the wire is coiled, shaped/knotted, heat-treated, face to face transferring and assembled into an units. The model has a digital servo control system.
- Special face to face t assembly can solve all issues of incline happened when you press all the units in bonell/offset/LFK etc.
- Good for roll packing.